♫ It’s like you’re my mirror. My mirror staring back at me ♫
D Y I N G
"I’m more of a homebody. I’m constantly asked: ‘Why don’t we see you out?’ But that’s not what drives me. I prefer to have people over - which I do a lot, because I bought a house that’s way too big for me, and four of my friends live there."
NO. NO. NO. I am so tired of seeing shit like this.
Stop pushing the idea that you must be incredibly skinny/underweight to be attractive or “perfect”. All bodies are good bodies.
These are not weights you should aim for.
They are not “perfect” nor will these weights make you perfect.
They are all UNDERWEIGHT.
This isn’t to say girls who are naturally skinny are unhealthy or in danger if their weight is in these ranges. I am not saying that, I am only pointing out the fact that these are NOT realistic/healthy weights for the majority of us.
lemme resurrect this post because SOME of yall need to reevaluate some shit
Holy fuck this is so ridiculously not okay. I would literally be dead if I weighed 114.
thats all bullshit. im 5’ and if i weighed 92 lbs i would be boney as hell. i am 115 lbs and im fine with my body.
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.